Fluorosis Research & Rural Development Foundation (FR&RDF):
- Fluorosis Research and Rural Development Foundation (FR & RDF) is a charitable, non-profit making organization, registered during 1993 in New Delhi under the Societies Registration Act.
- The objective of the Organization is to set-up a Centre of Excellence to deal with all aspects of Fluoride and Fluorosis as well as to mitigate the disease.
- The FR & RDF is recognized by the Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India.
- The Foundation is also recognized by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India with a permanent registration number, enabling the organization to attract funds from overseas to carry on with its activities uninterrupted.
- Any individual / philanthropist from any part of the globe can support the activities by way of providing funds to the Organization.
- Funds in favour of Fluorosis Research and Rural Development Foundation payable at State Bank of India, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110 029 (Account No. 1087 4585 274 in State Bank of India) may be transferred to foundation's account Number 10874585274, Branch Code = 1536, IFSC Code = SBIN0001536, SWIFT Code = SBINNIBB545